Over the weekend we had our first big show of the year, The War, which is our version of the Royal Rumble. The World Title is on the line in the match. In three weeks we will have another, Kentucky's Biggest Battle Royal, where our midcard title will be on the line. We brought in guys from other promotions around the state of Kentucky and Indiana, so there were 35 people in total.

Rene Dupree and The Boogeyman were brought in for the show as well. Dupree was completely random. Apparently he was in town for some reason and called our owner and asked if he could be booked. He was a fairly cool guy. He hung around and watched training, which was really intimidating to have someone who has been on WWE TV watch.

Boogeyman is in super good shape for someone who is 55. He is pretty creepy in real life. He has this dead stare that just pierces your soul. Seeing him up close in full gear is a trip. (The pics are huge so spoiler tags)

Click for Spoiler:

I was on Boogey clean up duty, so I got a nice handful of these fellas.

Click for Spoiler:

For anyone who ever wondered, they are real worms that he buys from farms. He washes them in the sink before shows so they are clean. And yes, people really do get real worms put in their mouth.

Click for Spoiler:

During tear down after the show me and our World Champ, well he was going into the show but lost it in the War, realized we matched. This picture has zero to do with the actual show, but I'm down almost 50 pounds over the last seven months so I'm proud of myself.

Click for Spoiler: